Sinister: Brassed Off

ParisStarz at xxx.com ParisStarz at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 23:38:25 BST 1999

hi,

Mick Cooke, trumpet player with the Amphetameanies played to his biggest
audience last weekend, at T In The Park.  The Amphetameanies were the only
Scottish band playing on the main stage at T In The Park, Scotland's biggest
festival.  Mick also plays trumpet in B&S.  Glasgow newspaper The Evening
Times ran a 2 page feature on the band, which I'll pass on text and pics if
anyones interested.

Amphetameanies formed a few years ago, and have released 2 singles: Last
Night and Around The World in 5 1/2 minutes.  A third single is due out soon.
 You can give them a listen at www.redfoot.force9.co.uk/meanies.

My cousin Jenny Divers plays sax for The Amphetameanies  (and has been in the
studio with B&S playing on a couple of tracks from the forthcoming album) so
I'm biased, but if you can, buy their records and go see them play.

Delbert