Sinister: blair witch/eyes wide

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Mon Jul 19 23:42:11 BST 1999

Dear Kiddies,

I loved Eyes Wide shut.  Its a kubrick classic! anyways I dont understand why
so much people hate it. I'm having kubrick mania now again I just watched
Clockwork Orange twice in a row.

I do want to see Blair Witch. I'll probaly pee my pants though. I saw Summer
Of sam also a great film.

Bye Bye kiddies
-Damon