Sinister: british invasion

John Koliopanos johnk at xxx.gr
Tue Jul 20 03:29:07 BST 1999

 hiya listees,

just a quick note to say that i'll be in the uk from this wednesday (21)
until the 2nd of august. along with two ladyfriends, for your
information. we will share a flat in london but we're planning on going
to some places outside that the first few days: namely, we want to spend
this thursday in warwick and nottingham (where we'll have to spend the
night . . . any ideas?) and then head off to edinburgh by train and stay
there for a couple of days. the thing is, despite the fact we've bought
these railpasses (which means we now have to take all those trips, which
we really want to do anyway) we've yet to sort out accomodation, esp. in
scotland. so, if anyone has a floor or something to offer, it would be
greatly appreciated. keep in mind that we're three harmless seventeen
year old kids :)

by the way, does anyone know how exactly we can get from nottingham to
edinburgh by train and how long it'll take us?
anyway, see you at the london picnic (s) next week!!!

 love johnk x x