Sinister: "Rule #1, NO POOFTERS!!" ..............................News @ 11:00.

Frank-Aloysious Madrid aloysiousthebull at xxx.com
Tue Jul 20 03:34:47 BST 1999

          Sorry to Geoff for having to undergo such terrible victimization.
I trust that in a battle of wits you could have taken them all. Thanx also
to L.J. for the amusement that comes with each of her entries. By the way
L.J., was that you that mentioned Moose. I could be mistaken. Anyways, I
love Moose & don't often run into anybody who's even heard of them. They
were quite underrated for such amazing music. By the way y'all, I recommend
"Rehearsals for Departure" by Damien Jurado (Sub Pop). He writes sad,
beautiful, down-to-Earth songs reminiscent of Elliot Smith. I also recently
acquired "Mobile Safari" by the Pastels. I don't know what they put in the
water in Glasgow, but I could use some over here. I guess I don't have
anything left of interest to say, so I'll call it an evening. Keep on
truckin' WAIT!!!! I forgot about my new slogan for all of you familiar with
dairy industry advertisements.........here goes.....................Got
Tigermilk?.........................It couldn't possibly get any worse could
it? I shall spare you all of any more of my feeble attempts at humor. Cake
and ice cream at my place for all of you (& booze). xo frankie.

"I'm only going to ask you all once, WHO WANTS A HUG"

P.S. Blair Witch was scary, but unfortunately it is NOT a true story. If you
want some insight try www.blairwitch.com. It makes it much more interesting.
Cheers