Sinister: Puff the magic dragon

Stuart Gardiner stugardiner at xxx.com
Tue Jul 20 13:09:47 BST 1999

Greetings, kiddiewinkles.

Firstly, I guess I should apologise to anyone who's been trying to email me
recently. My uni email address has been cancelled, now I'm entering the big
bad world outside, so I'm stuck with hotmail for now. Which also means I've
had to go digestive for a while, but I'll cope somehow...

I had a job in a pub once, but as of two days ago I'm unemployed. And my
life is a lot better as a result. Of course, I've now got less money than
the average watermelon, but never mind.

Nice to read that Stevie is, according to the Guardian, "Quiet enough to be
one of his own fans, but way too tall". Well I'll disprove the theory that
B&S fans are short by coming down to London on Thursday for a picnic. And
anyone who's working that day will be expected to turn up at the pub for the
evening. I'll probably be the one walking round with a pronounced limp; I
did a 26 mile sponsored walk up the mountains in South Wales on Saturday,
and as a result I've now got feet on my blisters. The next morning, my feet
were killing me... (they tried to shoot me)

All these arguments (again!) about ER; just ask yourself, would you like it
if it was by another band? I know I always get super-critical of B&S, just
because I expect such a ridiculously high standard. Recently I've even been
complaining about the fact that "I Don't Love Anyone" is one note too short.
(No really, it is. The last note of the song just isn't there...)

Big Stu

(Feeling left out because he seems to be the only person on the list who
hasn't even got anyone to have a crush on at the moment)