Sinister: Sorry it's so big

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Tue Jul 20 17:02:39 BST 1999

 Simon Warner said:
>>Would you still need anyone to send in reviews? I meant to get around to
>>replying straight away, but... (insert excuse here) ...

well it's funny you should say this because a few minutes ago I finished
uploading the review html files, sadly the bulletin page has too many bugs
to go up now but it'll be ready in a few days.  This means that the
scrolling text at the bottom of the page should be ignored, it'll take you
no where except a 'sorry, this page doesn't exist' type of thing.  I was
going to announce this as a finished site today but bits of it
unexpectedly, er, don't work.

anyway, yes by all means send in a review.  Also, the review submission
pages do not work, so you'll all have to send in reviews by your own email
editor.  But the 'read a review' pages do work, so as soon as you send them
in, I can put them up.  God this is exciting.  I've got a big grin...

As I said I was going to announce this to Sinister today, and I was going
to explain how to use it.  So a few weeks ago (when I had the idea) I wrote
a 'how to submit a review' document.  The only thing is that it's three A4
pages long and I'm not sure sending that to the Mailing List would be that
popular.  But it is an important document, so if I get back emails saying
'Oh, that's okay Rob, I don't mind receiving a 3 page document because
it'll mean that by reading it I can send in my cool reviews", then I'll
have no problems with sending it to Sinister.

Please feel the need to write reviews

Oh, I suppose I'd better give you the URL address:

http://members.tripod.co.uk/wpwe

Rob