Sinister: off the end of the Analometer...

andrew dean koogy at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 20 18:45:22 BST 1999

cover versions? we got um...

the gentle waves covered 'kinky love'
there was a whole gig full of serge covers
there was also that time they supplied the music for evie sands
i seem to recall a mary chain cover being played once upon a time
stevie did the guitar bit from the start of 'circle sky' in glasgow
and a bunch of stuff was played to the queue at bowlie

pamela h: tape went off this morning.

andy

make that 'yesterday morning'...

oh um, 1:20. so much for an early night. oh, tomorrow (wednesday) at 4
in the
morning there's a program on channel 4 (england) about people who
believe the moon landings were faked. dave the moon-man anyone? (i
watched the last one of these which was the conspiracy theory one -
apparently we are being mind-controlled by someone or other using
microwave guns. they also plant invisible bugging devices in our clothes
whilst we sleep)

the ants seem to be back. my own fault for leaving irn bru cans lying
around. still, i see the spider is doing his best to keep down the
numbers.

advert in the guardian last week for a unix administrator for the
astrophysics department of edinburgh university, send applications to
one dr
paul mitchell. who'd want to work for such a foul-mouthed curmudgeon is
beyond me... pah! (home.clara.net/koogy/photos/)

let's all live on the moon and drink each other's piss...