Sinister: SMILE STUEY!!!!

Frank-Aloysious Madrid aloysiousthebull at xxx.com
Tue Jul 20 19:02:04 BST 1999

      I finally picked up my pictures from the photo shop. I procrastinated
about developing them, even though I've been so excited about seeing 'em. It
is one of two rolls of film I took at "This Ain't No Picnic" w/Sonic Youth &
Looper etc. The ones I took of the main stage are terrible, you need a
magnifying glass to see anyone. BUT, there are two photos that make this all
worth while. These would be the ones I took with Stuart David & his lovely
spouse Karn. They turned out kinda funny b/c I look funny and Stuart shut
his eyes in one & turned his head in the other. Karn looks darling of
course!! I look like a tubby dork in both. I swear I'm kinda cute in person.
Anyways, maybe I will send one to mummy Honey. By the way, Stuart is wearing
that blasted t-shirt of his. I wonder if maybe he owns 7 of them for every
day of the week? Oh well, I'm off to a stupid baseball game my brother is
forcing me to go to, I hate baseball. I wish you all a lovely, lovely
Tuesday aftrenoon. Luv, frankie.

"..now we're photogenic
you know, we don't stand a chance.."