Sinister: CD Now.

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 20 22:49:48 BST 1999

Hi popetts.
You know CDnow the buying music over the 'net place?.Well,they have a thing
where if you like an album ye can check what else they think you would
like.Try Tigermilk and it suggests "The Simpsons sing the blues"..Is that not
the sweetest thing?

Steve.Full of good intentions.xxx

p.s To the poor,deluded divine chap/chapette who list-crushed me.Cheers! it
made my day.(Showing how empty my life is) :)
Showing how empty