Sinister: bushishi, my morning glory punk rock angel

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Wed Jul 21 04:51:42 BST 1999

hey sinful kissmints,

i can feel the buzz already - "that jessica girl is back, i wonder what
she's been doing all this time?" - although maybe it's just some sort of
delirium caused by excessive cleaning and giving away of childhood toys.

but i'll share with you anyways, because i'm forever the narcissist and
don't mind any sort of kissing.

so there are two Very Big and Monumental Things happening in my life right
now. the first is my admission to an exclusive (1000 applicants, 75 seats)
creative advertising program at a high tech college. i had to write three
tests (including a math one, you can't imagine my check-and-recheck
paranoia) and sit through an interview with the program director. no doubt
my shoes with the reflective bits helped me appear more dynamic and
culturally aware than i really am. regardless, i'm now on the way to
something that i adore immensely, and my mother is seeing a use for my
compulsive magazine consumption.

and the second monumental thing? i'm Moving Out! yes kiddies, it's true:
jessica will have her own place in which to throw parties that prominently
feature martinis and bikinis. the anticipated date is september first, so
stay tuned for news of double bed acquisition and general moving out
stresses. or just go to

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733

for more frequent updates, because i know that not everyone on this list
will be as fascinated with the chronicling of a major life transition as you
are. right? right.

i went to see looper last night, which was really nice. not earth
shattering, although perhaps that had something to do with the fact that the
band didn't take to the stage until just past 11:30pm and i was tired from
standing for two hours beforehand and a little queasy from being surrounded
in all but total darkness and superloudbeats. but the music and movies were
quite pleasant all together, they made me feel quite comfortable and warm
inside. i'm still iffy about getting the cd, but live they sounded good and
contemporary and all those hip adjectives. the place was packed, though, so
sadly i didn't see our very own teri. but i did see wee karn (who is really
not that wee, she's the same size as me and maybe a little bigger, which
isn't especially wee unless you're unusually gigantic) ready to beat a man
senseless with his camera for taking flash photographs after stuart david
requested that flashes not be used because they're too distracting.

and i rushed out and got tigermilk on wonderfully modern compact disc
format, and am enjoying it far too much. i reallyreallyreally like "she's
losing it" (because it makes me bounce around my room) and "we rule the
school" (because we do).

and so do you. i'll show you mine if you show me yours.

lovelove,
jessicaxo

pee ess. oh, i've been awful with emails: bxk, your love tape is almost
done. and christa, i'm trying desperately to catch up with your soap opera
life. i haven't forgotten about you.

someone had spied on us, i suppose, as we sat beside
the canal and ate the sandwiches, drinking not even
orangeade or coca-cola but hot milk out of a thermos.
 +  "legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "tech-heads and students" +
 +  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list" +
 +                     "jelly-filled danishes"                   +