Sinister: but you say that to everyone--and i dont' believe you.........

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Wed Jul 21 09:13:12 BST 1999

thus spake the irrepressibly irascible fluffysarah:
>voice?
>Yes. And her face. And her personality. And her clothes. And her hair.
And she smells bad. She's a crap dancer too. And her songwriting
"talent". Har! Throw her off the bridge!! She wore PEDAL PUSHERS! If
clothes reflect personality then Isobel is a 12yr old townie trendy who
got to shop in "New Look" for the first time with 5 pounds her momma
gave her to "get her out of those fucking mothercare pinafores".

>All the people who like Gentle Waves, is it because you want to have sex
with Isobel? Gee wizz Martha.

ahem.  i an't speak for anyone else, but i dont' want to have sex with
isobel.   anyway, *OHHH!!*  (imagine i'm saying that very loudly in a
descending tone, as if you've just hit someone wayy below the belt)  that is
low.  (well, okay, maybe i wouldn't complain tremendously if you paid me to,
but it would probably be empty soulless sex and i'd expect her to pledge her
heart to me and so it wouldn't work out and you know.....)   since we have
hatred for isobel, let's see who i can hate on today.  i hate...... Evan
Dando.  i hate him. he's ugly, he can't sing, and he's a jerk.  i saw an
interview once where he said he had slept with like how many groupies when
he was on tour.  what a clod.   UGH!  i hate him.

 oh dear, in any case.  i just wondered where the vitriolic hatred came
from.  cos i can understand someone not liking her voice, even tho i like it
very much.  i think her clothes are totally fab.   she's got style.   you
know it.    but i better stop before i get a reputation as a staunch
defender of isobel campbell.  oh wait, i already have one.   *HAR HAR!!*
but gee whiz, that is a LOT of hatred.  i mean whoa nellie.  not that i'm
one to speak.  VIVA S.C.U.M.!!!!   *)

who was the boy who had a lovely idea about taking his girl out under the
stars and professing his love?  it was  very sweet.  it almost made me wanna
puke.....i'm just kidding.   so romantic and so like me,  it hits a little
too close to home right now.

since everyone else is unloading their personal woes (great for a voyeur
like me!) i thought i would ask all of you all.  what would say if.....  you
REALLY liked someone, like mad infatuation.  and you have a friend you've
known for a little while.  and your friend meets the person you are in love
with, and then you'r friend starts basically telling you in no uncertain
terms that they are incredibly horny for the body of the person you are
infatuated with.  and then they start hanging around with that person and
getting them drunk, and dont' give a flying **** that they know you are
jealous.   evne when they are ugly as sin and the person you like would
never touch them with a ten foot pole.     What Would Stuart Do??  what
would YOU do??   i think i'm going to rip out my own hair , actually.  do
you think that would do any good?

i haven't seen eyes wide open or whatever, because i hate movies.  you know,
i'm seriously considering banning anyone from my circle of friends who
thinks that "Big Daddy" (the latest adam sandler mirth-fest, for those not
in the know) was "hilarious".   is that fair?    i'm seriously considering
it.  i mean i'm not entirely sure that someone who would say that, is even
"all there" if you knwo what i mean.   god fucking forbid. (or forfend if
you wish)  if that is not a wakeup call, i dont' know what is.   Yeah! i can
beat this thing! i can get over it!  jsut think of all the reasons i could
have to hate her guts.....

*sigh*  but she is so cute

anyway i'll be gone for a few days to PARTYYYYY in DC and go dancing, get my
groove thang on (like that guy in the club told me the other day), get
sweaty, look at dinosaru bones, and get xavier to flirt with Stephin merritt
and soften him up so he won't kill me when i try to meet him.
(good luck, you say?)  i think claudia would talk to me.  she has a
girlfriend. (so says a contact of mine)   i'll try to look all cute and
impress her.  teehee.      and xavier said it's alright if i seduce his
isobel lookalike girlfriend.  haha..... like i could.....    (i'm just
kidding because i'm completely delerious)
so anyway, if you email me i wont' be here for a  few days but i'll talk to
you then, who ever you are.   welcome back teri.  i'll write you JaMEs and
your photo is darling, and your replacement stuff will get there
eventually.... Kiss kiss mark, i'll write you back soon.

oh and i liked the jfk junior thingy, even if anyoen else didnt'.......
oh and i saw tigermilk today!  but i didn't buy it.  i resisted.  i was
shocked to see it whwere i did.
joanne kenney is still a cutie.  she's just neat.  for the record, it is my
goal to act out the Tigermilk cover as we did the sinister, and dog on
wheels ones--but it's going to take some tricky calculations to pull it off.
the self-timing--the focus--the strategically concealed body parts.  i wish
i had someone to take it for me, or to be the model, but that wouldn't
really be as much fun.  well wait a minute, it *could* be.  but i'm getting
off on a tangent, and i do mean getting off.  harhar.  i need to release
some of my  sexual energy, are you horny baby?? please kill me now.

ihaven't seen austion powers either.

she's a bee with honeyed thighs, a  living hell, a slice of heaven......
LJ

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Strong like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a NERF ball"

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com