Sinister: Celebrity? Moi?

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 21 10:12:21 BST 1999

Hey yous lot

OOOh, I'm dead excited, I'm gonna be on Radio Scotland's Fair Deal show on
Friday morning (10am - 11am), and I've got the top story!!!!   And it's all
down to bastard bouncers and their bastard bosses!!  Last Friday I went out
clubbing and before getting let into the club I got my bag searched and was
told that they couldn't let me in with my insulin or my sweets for hypos!!
But they didn't actually give me any reasons for taking them.  It's not
even as if I carry syringes around with me, just little, fine needles that
could not cause damage to anyone, not even wussy Stuart!  So anyways, I
went into the BBC studios on Saturday with all my gripes (and no bag
search), and got interviewed and now I'm a celeb!

People will refer to me on the list like they did with Evan Dando (except
that nobody likes him...haw haw).

Well I feel like I've lowered myself enough now, talking to you plebs.

Byeeeeee
Love Sheeny  xx
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106