Sinister: Star Wars made me have funny dreams.

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 21 11:16:20 BST 1999

It did you know. The kind when you can't remember what happened, but
you just wake up feeling...funny and a bit unsettled. And I'm sure it's
because I saw Star Wars last night. Which was good. But let's not go
into that now, hmm?

Curse you London listees for having yet another meet-up when I shall be
back home in Nottingham. I'd probably be to scared to go anyway. But
I'll be back home at my mate's stag weekend, the first stag do I've
ever been to, and I'm frankly terrified. So Lord knows how he must be
feeling. Are stag nights really like on the telly? Ooh dear. I feel
worried, yet strangely aroused.

B&S content...well I've still not heard Tigermilk yet. Sos. I'll get it
soon I promise. When I first heard 'Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying',
I thought Stuart was singing "With our winning smiles and arse". Hee.

OK kids, keep it metal, and thanks for making me smile.

Love Will xx

===