Sinister: New Years eve frenzy!!!!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 21 13:49:00 BST 1999

Ok, I should write this to the meet-up thingy (and I will, but later), but I
thought I'd do some checking out first (and YES, I know this is EARLY). The
thing is this: I'm, going to London for the new year, and I was wondering if
there's any plans for some big B&S- extravaganza on new years eve? Would be
nice, I said to myself yesterday, while reading The Buddha Of Suburbia in
the park. 'Cause I have a feeling that all the places will be crammed with
people in there on THAT day. So please, if there's somebody in here who
lives in a mansion in downtown London and has all these beautiful servants
who are willing to rub my shoulders while the fireworks are cracking holes
to the ozone layer, please let me know. Please.

And 15 days 'till I get my computer. And then I shall write to people I
haven't written to for almost a month.

I'm off now. It's raining outside, but I'm going partying today, so I don't
mind.

@--->--- Jace le petit.

"Met a cigarette girl
she was mad about sex