Sinister: Happiness is a ...

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Wed Jul 21 19:52:46 BST 1999

hello everyone.

Nothing like a new cd to get me blazingly cheery. i listened to Tigermilk
last night and invented a new dance by the second track. Life really isn't
so bad.

Today i have called in sick from work and the sun is shining into my
echinacea tea, and i am wishing I could meet some of your dreamers in
person. I am also wishing to be a fantastic piano player. I can play "I'm
bringing home a baby bumble bee". I guess that's good enough.

everyone is loving starwars. that is interesting because there's so much
slagging of it in the media here in the states. even some of the biggest
science fiction buffs found it disappointing. i loved it because it's
beautiful.

lit like a sparkler
Cynthia