Sinister: Alpha Ready Lizard PeePee's

Stephen Heister stephenjh at xxx.net
Wed Jul 21 23:42:37 BST 1999

Hello People,
      ummmmm Well..... I drove today, in search of a rumored CD store that had
Tigermilk.. It was a lovely scene driving through town a scratchy tape of "The
Boy With the Arab Strap" playing on my weak car speakers as loud as i can get
it, (on the off chance that some random passerby will recognize the tune and
throw themselves in front of my car screaming, "stop stop stop, i thought i
would never find anyone around here that listens to B&S". But alas nothing of
sort happened.) So i knew i was probably setting myself up for dissapointment
when i walked into the store whistling "chickfactor" for almost the same
reason. Avoided talking to the guy at the counter because i have the hardest
time talking to males, i am not sure why but being raised in the matriarchal
setting that i was i have the hardest time dealing with men. At any rate I
found the CD jumped about three feet in the air and ran out-side. Just to turn
around and run back inside and pay for my ill-gotten treasure. I sped home
(not that anyone would notice as everyone speeds in Atlanta) and listened to
it in it's full digital glory. And it was wonderfull of course it was..
however....  I think i still like my weathered tape of Tigermilk borrowed from
a friend that stole it from an enemy that made a copy of a copy from a bootleg
that was burned from someone that was rumored to have an actual copy. I say it
is nice to listen to, but some of the mystery is missing.
Oh well enough of my rambles..

Goodbye People

Stephen

Stephen Heister