Sinister: A sleep kisser...a pretty waltz

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 22 08:31:16 BST 1999

Obviously I'm not the first to have noticed this, but Erica looks absolutely
ravishing on her List Pic.  She is a worthy recipient of every list vote she
has gotten and many many more.  Even slightly blurry she makes me lightheaded
and slurry-worded.  You can be my Isobel Campbell any day of the week! (if
you want that is).  I'm not much of a Stuart Murdoch but someone once told me
I looked like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  I think that was meant
to be a compliment.
Anyway I was so moved by her Hellenic beauty I felt I had to ramble for
awhile...

Love

Steve C.