Sinister: is this thing on?

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Thu Jul 22 14:45:11 BST 1999

right, right...

well, i wasn't going to post, as i've been going a bit
overboard of late, but hell it's friday -- oh, wait
it's only thursday.  well, it is sort of friday to me
b/c i'm off tomorrow b/c miss KIMberly is at this Very
Moment on a bus from pittsburgh to new york, and
tomorrow we're going to paint the town red.  mmm-hmm!

looper looper looper tomorrow night!  i am muy excited
b/c, although the show i saw in london in march was
amazing, i've heard all these tales of how stu is much
more relaxed and cheerful or some such.  he seemed a
mite nervous or uptight at the london show, and there
was that strange phenomenon where all the kids sat
crosslegged on the floor instead of gittin' they
groove on like they shoulda been.  yo.  :)

um... if you haven't looked at sleeka's struan fan
site, go now!  and cindy, if you're out there, i
agree!  the way he says "lovers" in get me away from
here.... is exquisite!  gets me every time, too...
right here... [wink] ...

um, due to a dirty conversation i had with
mandybeambug the other night, the phrase
"tigermilking" will always have some twisted
implications for me....  see, we imagined that all
these sinister folks were getting their tigermilks,
and some were hearing it for the first time, but
regardless, well, everyone was surely Very excited...
very very excited... and anyway this quickly
degenerated into a vision of a transcontinental wank
session... they've called it tigermilking....

oh, dear, forgive me please!  anyway, it is quite nice
to have an un-fuzzy digital version.  but i still
can't hear struan bouncing on his chair....

oh, miss KIMberly is working muy hard on a little zine
she calls "you're a star," and there is this lil list
we've been working on for it that is basically weird
obssessive b&s-related things that fans do...  so if
you've got something you'd like to add to the "you
know you're an obssessive b&s fan when..." list (this
is all quite tongue-in-cheek, okay?  all good fun),
email me or kimmy <lifeinpink at yahoo.com> PRIVATELY of
course.  thanks, kids -- you're each and every on of
you a star!

ack!  well, all you D.C. listees MUST post tomorrow
(first thing, kids!  get yr lazy arses out of bed!)
and let us know how the show went... manana it's
looper nyc, baby!

um, yes.
have a lovely morning.
xoxo,