Sinister: Who's That On The Bill, Then?

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu Jul 22 21:03:01 BST 1999

Hi All (especially Peter),

Apologies twice. Firstly about the duff gen about The Flaming Lips, it was
of course The Flaming Stars on John Peel on Tuesday night. (Son James
misheard. He is however an expert on things Cay, Idlewild & SFA.) The
Flaming Stars are always worth a listen, though, & Max Decharne's book "I
Was A Teenage Wharehouse" is a laugh as well.

Secondly, for the message about Roger Daltrey being on the Bill in June:
its actually tonight, & yes, I will record it for Mr Miller :)

Other stuff:

Andydean wrote (to be later trumped by Tag):
        cover versions? we got um...
        stevie did the guitar bit from the start of 'circle sky' in glasgow

& he also sang nearly all of Dylan's "Like A Rolling Stone" during a
farting around between songs bit at The Union Chapel

Mike, can I offer a Thai Fact, in the absence of one of yours? Two new
rain-making aircraft are now based at Don Muang airport, and were exchanged
for 101,000 tons of rice as part of a barter deal with Indonesia .

Love to All,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK