Sinister: you can't hide your love forever (again)

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Thu Jul 22 20:28:04 BST 1999

Hello Sinisterines,

Still talking about covers and Beck... I don't want to confuse but maybe it was
a Beck song. I mean, Johnny Cash did a Beck song on his last album so, maybe,
the Beck song IS a Beck song and Johnny Cash was covering Beck, so that would
mean Belle and Sebastian were covering Beck. (Ok, I'm puzzled) Oh, and the song
is called Rowboat.

And this is just my opinion. I haven't heard the Belle version.

Love,

Gui

PS - This Johnny Cash album is great. It's called Unchained and has some covers
from Soundgarden to Spain! It's not a covers album though.