Sinister: baby did a bad,bad thing

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 23 02:53:24 BST 1999

Dearest List,

Mmmm...just returned from cottage up at Lac-Des-Loups..its like paradise
there..the lake laps at the shore,the weather must be 20 degrees cooler than
the godawful heat round here,the trees,the bar-b-q the whole essence of
summer! Gosh..is July almost over? (screaming) Noooo...I absolutely despise
all these magazines that come out in mid-july with "Back To School Cool" Can
we just enjoy the moment please?
Me and a bud were paddle-boating around the lake during the sunset (with the
moon out at the same time) we had our boom box in the back of the
boat,paddled with one foot while dragging the other foot in the warm
water...and I never realised how beautiful the beginning of "Good
Vibrations" by the Beach Boys is! Could you just imagaine how perfect that
would be out there with a beloved one? (Tis a pity,there was a severe lack
of hotties round those boonies,but alas) Anyways,funny moment..me and my bud
were discussing girlie things and I said a certain word a little too
loud..and (you must realise,we thought we were all alone in the peaceful
dreamworld)at the same time we noticed there was a boat,with two men
fishing,just in front of us.I swear,the word just seemed to echo round the
lake, and we burst out laughing,and my god..I never saw anybody canoe that
fast before! They hi-tailed it outta there like mad peanuts.

Aylssa Marie,dearest girl,the sight of my heaving bosoms wouldn`t really
cheer you up.Unfourtunately,the prom dress was a little too big to achieve
that
cutting-off-your-circulation-but-man-check-these-out-this-is-minnie-this-is-mickey
look.I`m still scarred from previous comments when I was a kid.Note to boys:
Yelling out "You`re so flat,the walls are jealous!" will not help you score
with chicks.I remember one time when I heard that,I thought the boy had said
jello instead of jealous and I was puzzled for a long time.

I saw Eyes Wide Shut..it was fun because we were "carded" going into the
theatre and..that movie.I can`t explain it.Is it about sexual peversities,in
different forms? I would say it`s more about monogamy than infidelity.("Well
well,aren`t we just the little miss film thang!" "yes,yes we are")I dont
understand that movie,really..but thats good,I think.I like the Chris Isaak
song that`s in it.The single piano notes playing was very effective.It had
me squirming in my seat...and the whole masque scene..ohh,how I wanted all
those people to remove their masques,to see who it was behind.It is also a
funny film..I giggled at many a part..especially the ballroom scene with the
naked dudes dancing with those glamarous girls.Did anyone feel,that when the
movie ended,the other people who were watching the movie stared at you? I
felt like that.It was weird.

However,
>can people stop fancying Marcus Omond (3 votes and counting) as he's
>getting
>so loved up he's likely to explode :)

Oh,but I think this Marcus deserves to be loved up! And this Geoff
creature...my,the list is getting very lovely.

Lisa from Australia..you know,you`re lucky to have your name in  Belle and
Sebastian songs..I keep hoping one day they will use mine.It could be a
funky song,about a girl who goes snow-shoeing.I squeal at the sight of my
name in things..i dont know,it gives me joy.There`s an Auteurs song called
The Childbrides with my name in it,but thats about all. "genevieve in union
with holy communion" yeah,I can dig it!

LesleyJo was pondering posing nekkid in tigermilk-reanactment cover,and made
me think of things,..ok,does anyone on this work at a film processing place?
What happens with naked pictures (oh shush up,I know the Tigermilk cover
isnt a full naked one already)because some people I know took pictures of
all their bums while they were mooning somebody and they never got the
negative or the picture back,it was totally gone.Whats up with that? I can
just imagine some of the pictures bored couples must bring in.I dont think I
would continue the developing either.

toot toot! lots of love,
prom girl (who has some questions on all these exclusive B&S tracks but will
talk about them later)