Sinister: surely not?

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 23 14:29:43 BST 1999

>could he be called mark blair DORFMAN casarotto?
>or mark blair DAVIDHARE casarotto?
>Both very cool, but slightly unusual
>I give up

I don't.  I go for Mark Blair DARIOFO Casarotto.  Or could it be Mark Blair
DYLANTHOMAS Casarotto, if he counts.

'Nikki's superiors' indeed.  Tsk Arantxza - you have just been docked several
points on my 'who's best on Sinister' scoring chart.  It's like a crush tally
only more complex algorithms are involved.  If you're not careful I may stop
calling you the lovely Arantxa.

Talking of luvverly gurls, erica's photo isn't really completely out of focus to
flatter her or anything - she really is all blurry.  Oh, that's in a Woody Allen
film, isn't it?

I am working for my inferiors again on Saturday, so will miss another picnic.
Has anyone got a mobile phone I can ring to find out where everyone is at about
6 o clock?  I would get one myself, but I fear I would be unable to overcome a
childish urge just to shout 'BUY! BUY! SELL!' down it all the time.

Nick xx