Sinister: cruising for bruising

oon ooon at xxx.th
Fri Jul 23 13:02:31 BST 1999

Mr Mike and Mr David, thank you for those fascinating
Thai news report.  i trust you didn't make it up, did you?
i know the King is a big jazz musician/fan.  but
that record i went looking and never find anywhere.
the King's songs are lovely indeed.  he wrote quite
a few long times ago.  very popular when i was little.
everyone knows them, even my father who still speaks
Thai with big Chinese accent trying to pretend
he's foreigner or something. the King never forces us
to listen at all.  they are very good songs and
very likable and can be conveniently sung in
any occasion.  that rainmaking aircraft is his work
too as far as i remember.  to help the farmers when
there's no or not enough rain.  and sometimes to help
us city people when the weather is too hot.

i hope you can stomach another Thai news report.
Bangkok Post last last Sunday(i'm busy)  says that
in Czech Tv "Nova Tv" there's this amazing weather
show.  amazing because the weather girl/boy will be
smiling nakedly at the viewer while an announcer
tells the viewers about the weather.  then
the weather girl/boy will start to put on cloth
according to the forecast weather.  apparently
to show viewer who might not know what clothes
is appropriate for such and such weather.
what a thoughtful and nifty idea.  it also says
their rating goes up the roof.  well done.

another news from the same newspaper is also
about a forecast.  kind of a top ten millenium poo
forecast.  the scariest one says that people
in Washington DC will go raving mad due to
explosion of tremendously stinking smell from
the bowel of hell.  DC people, if this really
happens please try to push away your raving
madness for a few second in order to report
to the list how smelly that smell is.  or you
can escape to Thailand.  i, on behalf of every
Thai on the list, should take this opportunity
to express welcome to all millenium refugees.

Mr Miller talked about my niece and me photo.
which i hope will be up some time when
Miss Honey is ready and willing.  i have a very
cute niece so forgive me for showing her off in
such unashamedly manner.

Mr Miller, that scooter is an ancient silver Vespa,
who has been with my father longer then me.
the Vespa is his favourite way to get around the city.
even at his old age.  we can't stop him due to
his demonstation of pain whenever he has to
drive car.  so it's him who does the cruising and
the rumbling.  not me.  :)

have a lovely weekend everyone,
oon xxx