Sinister: cruising for bruising

ian connelly ian at xxx.com
Fri Jul 23 19:15:51 BST 1999

At 07:02 PM 7/23/99 +0700, oon wrote:
>Mr Miller, that scooter is an ancient silver Vespa,
>who has been with my father longer then me.
>the Vespa is his favourite way to get around the city.
>even at his old age.  we can't stop him due to
>his demonstation of pain whenever he has to
>drive car.  so it's him who does the cruising and
>the rumbling.  not me.  :)

ahh! vespas! speaking of cruising and rumbling, some
pals and i have a little scooter navy here in san francisco
called 'the nice boys & girls skooter klub' - ostensibly
formed to combat the various Very Snobby Secret Scooter
Societies that are well established in this city....more
on our little joke at http://www.divinia.com/nbgsk/

so yay for oon's dad (and oon, too, of course!)!
scooters are easily the best and most suave
way to get around in san francisco, too.  (obLooper: i
was really  happy to see the lil scootering storyline
at the looper show during 'ray suzuki.')

cruising and bumbling,
ian c