Sinister: Telephone Chat-lines

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 23 20:06:57 BST 1999

Hi popetts.
The delightful Marcus was wondering if anyone calls these telephone chatty
things....I called one in a state of desperation about a year ago.We were
playing a recreational game at Murrayfield Ice Rink and were short of
numbers,then on tv comes an advert "Call to meet men who want to meet
you"..If they lived locally and had skates I definitely wanted to meet
them.It turns out that I had the wrong end of the stick though.The demon
drink strikes again.

Steve S xx