Sinister: i'm certainly not pleased with my options for the future

lover plays the bass i_love_moon at xxx.com
Sat Jul 24 22:26:59 BST 1999

poo!

hey are there any japanese sinisters here? i just wonder if any, then if the
odds are that (well they are against) anyone has the japanese version of Jim
O'Rourke LOVELY (best record of the year so far accoridng to myself)
"Eureka" album with the extra track "Little Island Walking", then please
contact me! sorry for posting O'Rourke shit on the sinister list, i just
couldn't hold myself!

belle related (ahem!)

>oh, and that live version of 'in a nutshell' that someone has is
>probably from the manchester gigs (sunday night) rather than the night
>in glasgow when they did 5 covers or else recordings of the other 4
>covers would be out there and i've not come across any (whereas i know
>that manchester tapes exist)

no, sorry, you're wrong. sorry but i have to admitt, i thought i might had
foolen myself there for a bit but i'm actually more on track and more sure
now. see, i've checked my facts, here are three points that shows the song
is not from the manchester gig:

1) the song is in friends with two other tracks from that very same
recording, being "slow graffit" and "middle distance runner" the person who
made me the tape thought it was beat patrol. obviously, this wasn't the case
cuz the sound is no where near as clear or studio-like as the beat patrol
session is. also, we all know that "modern rock song" is the third track on
that recording, not "in a nutshell". so my thoughts when elsewhere...
2) the manchester gig does not contain "slow graffiti"
3) it's not the same gig, I KNOW FOR SURE.

so there reason i thought it might be the 13th Note gig is because it is
known that the gig however was recorded in december 1997, which leads to how
it got all mixed up with beat patrol. ahem...

just because you haven't come across them yet doesn't mean that they were
never done. i have never come across arab straps "bruce willis" recording,
but i have looked for it for ages and i know it's out there (anyone on the
list has it????!?!?!?), some recordings just never show up in the masses.

sorry for wasting your time :-)

johan, made in sweden (c) 1979
little.island.walking at hayfever.net