Sinister: Badabom dom dom

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Sun Jul 25 01:07:40 BST 1999

Chris Butler mentioned a Sinister Map of the World - methinks it's not a
bad idea. It might become a veritable stalker's haven, but possibly a
useful feature all the same for those that choose to use it :-)

Oooh, I finally got around to getting Tigermilk - top stuff, but I was a
bit miffed at the £15.99 price tag which I found stuck on every copy in
every shop. From now on, I get my B&S CDs direct from the website (and I
was hoping the CD would erase the memories of that icky Blur concert I went
to so I could see dEUS. dEUS did a great set which it seemed the crowd
didn't go for (I felt like I would have been beaten up if I moved to it),
but the actual gig itself, it would appear, was a trauma so great that not
even B&S can remove it from my mind. Argh!).

Toodles!
--
Gary Lawler