Sinister: (for the final time) WILCO!:)

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Sun Jul 25 06:29:58 BST 1999

So sorry to bug you listees with another Wilco message:) Have just bought
"Summer teeth" on the nice advice of the kind listees who tolerated my non
B&S message and wrote back, and as they say, it's FANTASTIC! Yes it does
"revitalize rock and roll" with it's Beach Boys esque summery melodies- a
scorcher!
Ok here's a request but, now I would absolutely love to get my hands on
the more "country" album of theirs, "Being There", but am WAY too poor to
afford it. Would any one be willing to tide me over with a high quality
dub till I can afford the money (very long time from now!) to buy the
album proper, I'd be much appreciated:)
If you wanna trade, I can tape stuff for you as well- I've got tons of
stuff, maybe some you are interested in- I've got tons of  rare
Tindersticks  (all the albums including "Donkeys", plus a tape of all
their early vinyl recordings up to 1995), Belly (again, lots of rare
stuff), and gazilions others including Sparklehorse, Air, Andrea Parker,
Black Box Recorder, Teenage Fanclub, Pulp, Beth Orton Beck, Lush, Garbage,
Throwing Muses, One Dove, Dot Allison, Portishead,LOADS OF LIVE B&S, LIVE
St Et, Palace, Hefner, Looper and so much more!
ok hope to hear from some of you privately:)
love
Kin Woo