Sinister: Well.... it looks like everybody was drunk last night by the posts...

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Sun Jul 25 08:44:51 BST 1999

but I'm drunk tonight.

Just listening to Tigermilk and the new Skip Spence tribute "More Oar" which
I recommend to everyone on this list as well as the original new reissue on
Sundazed.  That's Alexander "Skip" Spence "Oar" ...so go out and get it.

Interesting to hear that people will trust their candid naked bum shots to
the local photo-mat.  I prefer the Polaroid but rarely use it anymore which I
know is a pity.

"Tigermilk" has a cover which wouldn't be out of place on any of those
chic-tongue-in-cheek perfume ads nowadays.  Funny how all those ads showing a
little nipple or whatever always show up in the women's magazines like Vogue,
etc over the men's mags..   What gender puts those out really?  I find many
more risque pics in those over GQ etc... although I don't read those but have
thumbed them at the occasional doctor or dentist office....  To get to my
point, we have the LP in our record store window w/o a complaint for weeks.
Maybe the world is changing?

I'm rambling...the gin/juice is settling in....

Pete G.