Sinister: 12 hours on a bus takes a long time...

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Mon Jul 26 17:09:30 BST 1999

...especially if you are sitting next to a smelly man who continuously
elbows you in the hip whilst trying to sleep.  and especially when you
really have to go, you know, to the potty and are too afraid to wake
him up to ask to be let into the aisle...

waking up this morning was horrible.  the dog heard every obsenity that
i know as i let her outside to do her business.  but i'm hear and at
work and bored now.

anyway hallo,

i just finished sifting through the past four days of sinister, it took
me all morning, but it's not like i have got better things to do-not
that there *is* anything better to do.  [wink] incidently, i have that
"manic monday" song by the bangles in my head this morning.  it's tres
irritating.

the 24 hours on the bus (12 each way) to see looper was worth it, though
there was a problem with the speakers there handling bass. i,
too, was upset with the lack of merchandise sold afterwards.  true, i
saved myself some money which will buy me dinner tonight at job #4, but
it always seems that when i have money to buy something, there is
nothing to buy.  as opposed to when i wanted to buy some blonde redhead
merch last sunday and i had to buy something with the last of my
pennies.  but when stud stu d. sang winter wooskie as an encore, i
almost cried.  well, not really, but it gave me a really nice warm
feeling inside.  maybe since i've been told i look like karn, i was
picturing someone singing that to me andi got all mushy.  haha, like
that would ever happen.  i had a dream with my lust object in it the
other week.  he was "with" this beautiful girl-tall, blonde, beautiful,
everything opposite me-who also happened to be carrying his baby!  all
i could think of was "geez, i get turned down even in my dreams!"  aha

the coolest thing about new york:  the record store kim's video is
named kim and had tigermilk on display in the vindow.  yeahyeah, i know
there are lots of other cool places but hey...

anyway, speaking of porn (strangely, i feel like i have been saying
this alot lately.): on thursday evening, marie and i had just finished
watching the beautiful "ma vie en rose" and her mother came into the
bedroom to go to sleep.  so marie turned the video off to rewind it and
there is this naked girl spread eagle dancing nasty in these stilletto
boots.  it was funny.  but i have to say, marie, that you had a
miraculous save with that one!  "uh, MOM, what are you watching?"
i have a friend who works in a strip club.  she's not a dancer though,
she just hands out gold cards for the rich patronizers.  she always
tells me stories about the celebrities that visit.  my favorites are
those of the backstreet boys and the ones from 'n sync.  imagine, these
men are taking money from 11 years olds and charming them with their
"sex appeal", and then stuffing it down their big sister's g string.
yikes.

i'm going to lunch now.   i sincerly hope that you do not mind me
utilizing the list to relinquish some of my boredom at work.  i hope
this is coherent and makes sense because i don't feel like i do at the
moment.

billions of love particles and kisskisskisses,
KIMberly

ps. i hate to use the list for this but: willy i can't write to your
new address.  what's going on?