Sinister: London, can you wait...

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 26 17:59:52 BST 1999

Yes, I'm definitely going too.  I'm just off to the airport to pick up
my tickets.  I'm famous according to Rob Halcrow so you'll all want to
meet me.  Though it is advisable to get to me early, before I start on
supermodel-lixi's strawberry-milkshake-with-rum-in-it.  I'm practising
all-day alcoholism for All Tomorrow's Parties (though according to the
blurb you aren;t allowed to take drink with you. Hmmm, didn;t they say
that last time?), where I shall be endeavouring to drink even more than
I did last time.

Sinister sighting on the telly:
Whilst watching The Boy with the Arab Strap live from Bowlie that I
taped off MTV, I spotted that nice Nick Dastoor shaking his head about
in the front of the audience.  I have been scouring the audience shots
in slow motion but that's it, him and DM,C,UK.  Any of the rest of you
in there?  Surely there were more Sinister people down the front than
that...

List crush:
Did you know that according to someone I am going to All Tamara's Ponies
with that the members of our chalet account for more than 10% of all
list crush votes cast.  I quite believe it, we are all great.  Despite
what Alasdair says.

Oh, enough already.  I've got plane tickets to buy.  See some of you on
Saturday.  I'm quite excited about this.  I bet it rains though.

Ailsa xx