Sinister: not just a boy who plays guitar

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Mon Jul 26 18:48:34 BST 1999

hello, kids.

because i feel the need to share my thoughts with
1,100 strangers (well 1,095 strangers and 5 people i
actually know), i will tell you that i have a newfound
respect and admiration for StuD, who is worthy of the
"stud" title!  but seriously, when i saw looper in
london, most of the music was prerecorded or
something, and this time (nyc) it was mostly live and
stu actually Talked to us!  chatted us up a bit and
was too, too charming.  looper really know how to put
on a show.  and between the looper encore and the
bowlie tape that kimmy dubbed for me, this
winterwooskie song is my new favourite.  it better
damn well be on the next album or Someone's gonna get
it from me!  anyway, where the hell are you all
getting the "wooskie" part from?  was it ever referred
to by this name?  b/c the phrase in the song is
"winter wardrobe," ya?  la la la...  well, no matter,
it is beautiful, and looper were great, and the khan
boys & their boxers were quite entertaining, and
magnetic megan and mick mcmick are awesome, as are the
D.C. kids and others that ended up at the tomato
before the show.  and this is a boring boring boring
post....

i deserve to be sent back to the nursery for this one,
although i never was in the nursery, but maybe that's
why i ought to go there, have a look around, make me
appreciate my voice more... oh, i'm going on and on
again, aren't i?  sorry.

right, right.
take care, kids.
xoxo,
marie

ps.  i think it was mentioned before, but anyone who
has not read nick hornsby's "high fidelity" needs to
go out and do it right now.  right now, damn it!  go!

pps.  oh, and see "run lola run" while you're out.

===