Sinister: On the nature of love...

bfundak at xxx.edu bfundak at xxx.edu
Mon Jul 26 18:47:57 BST 1999

I have a question for all of the sensitive sinister kids who think about the
nature of love as often as I do.

I have had a crush on my best friend for some time now, and I was thinking about
the idea of there being one "perfect" person out there for everyone.  Basically
what I mean by this is that there is one person that exists for someone else.
They may not exist for the express purpose of being together, but it works you
know?

So my question is this.  Is there such a thing as the "perfect" mate?  I have my
own ideas on this, but I was wondering what some of you kids thought.

Let me know...

Brandt