Sinister: Area B&S fan injured, twee

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Mon Jul 26 18:50:13 BST 1999

Lots of talk about the all-powerful Onion . . . the chances of getting a
weekly copy outside the US is remote, but there is a book called "Our Dumb
Century" by the Onion which is published here by Boxtree, and is well worth
a look (*accepts brown envelope from Boxtree executive hiding in the
shadows*).

Today the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the sky was clear blue
and I was . . . in a library studying cofactor matrices. I *really* wish
I'd studied months ago and passed my tests the first time around so I
wouldn't have to do all this crud for my repeat exams now. Bum.

I've been listening to Tigermilk a bit more and it's probably my favorite
B&S album now. Also, it got a nice review in Select, but I have to admit to
being well creeped out by the thought that they're reading everything we
write, waiting for something interesting to come along that they can print
in their next issue *shivers*
--
Gary Lawler