Sinister: some quick rubbish

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Mon Jul 26 22:08:49 BST 1999

HI everybody!!
_Hi Dr. Nick!_
I'm back from my whirlwind adventure in DC.   Looper was nice and the new
Y2K song deserves to be a massive hit single and rule the world.  i swear it
would be possible.  the hospitality and kindness of Christa and dan the man
cannot be overestimated.  Dc is really hot.  i saw some joan of arc
paintings.  i ate tofu and hummus, i took tons of photos, i drooled over
claudia gonson and met some sinister peeps like jennifer pulpbot, Eran and
xavier the mystery man......sorry we missed you ! where did you get off to?
Stephin merritt wasn't as scary as i feared, and the show was very laid back
and nice and the Dudley guy was very sweet, he smiled at me during the show
and then talked to us afterwards.   i got a ton of new thrift store clothes,
and some seven inches by team  dresch and sleaterkinney for that dyke-core
flavor.    if i think of anything else interesting to say, i'll write it
later.  oh and i kept getting ogled by really disgusting men.  all the cute
indie girls in DC, and what luck i have!?? not one of *them* gave me a nasty
glance.  no it was all hairy  fat guys with krusty the clown tattoos. i'm
not fucking kidding on that one.

it's an outrage that women can't pleasure themselves on film and be awarded
the same celebrity as osme punk-ass boys.  hey i'm going to jack off in an
inanimate object, it's just as good as jacking off into a woman, i mean a
twat with legs.  yeah well i have issues.  but i agree. i think masturbation
should be taught in sex  ed.  Joycelyn Elders is like the BOMB.  she kicks
ass. that was like the  best idea i ever heard.   anyway.  people are so
threatened by female sexuality.  it's okay to see as long as it's done for
the voyeuristic impulses of men--we can have fake lesbians pretending to
make out on the friggin TONIGHT SHOW!, but god forbid Ellen kiss another
woman on her show,that would mean the women are in control of their own
emotions, and we wouldn't want THAT would we!! that would just fuck with the
whole status quo.  i'm sorry i should really stop talking about it cos it
makes me  pretty angry.
It's nice to see that our preteen idols nsync and backstreet boys are REAL
MEN who enjoy exploiting financially blackmailed and abused women.  i'm just
so glad that they can promote the wholesome redblooded american ways of life
for our god=fearing nation.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3113/antidepress.html
http://www.theonion.com/onion3301/divorcepoetry.html
http://www.theonion.com/onion3523/hot_chick_psycho.html
http://www.theonion.com/onion3001w/collage.html
go to the onion.  you know it's the right thing to do.

with a kiss from me to you,
LJ
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"Strong like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a NERF ball"

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com