Sinister: How Stuart Got His Groove Back

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 27 05:21:45 BST 1999

I am not drunk,like the booze-hounds on the list,I`m just lacking of
sleep..which makes you write strange things as if one was drunk.

Well,look,its all here. Stuart David will inherit the world.But let me tell
you,I was smitten a long time ago.Before I even knew what instrument he
played..one glimpse at his gazelle like agility,and it was set.

>From: Gabriela Sampaio <gabi77 at xxx.br>
>Hehehe! Stuart D... the Stud!! in loincloths...! wooohooo!! :))

>From: Kimberly Rehak <rehakk at xxx.edu>
  but when stud stu d. sang winter wooskie as an encore, i
>almost cried.  well, not really, but it gave me a really nice warm
>feeling inside.

>From: marie elia <littlearsonist at xxx.com>
i will tell you that i have a newfound
>respect and admiration for StuD, who is worthy of the
>"stud" title!

Here are some songs he could play,when he gets tired of Winter Wooksie.You
know,encores.Just some suggestions: "I`m Gonna Love You Just A Little
More,Baby" , "I`ve Got So Much To Give", "You`re The First,My Last,My
Everything","Baby,We Better Try To Get It Together","Don`t Make Me Wait Too
Long","I`m Qualified To Satisfy You"

Ha ha...just kidding Karn.You`ll have to forgive me..I live out in the
boonies,doesnt take much to amuse this "simple mind". (Can you catch the
Belle and Sebastian ref..whoo hooo..too clever,eh?)

kisses,
genevieve the lonely farm-girl

p.s
Sex Ed classes put the fear in me,and I think no-one should have to sit
through that...80 year old nurses demonstrating condom
techniques...STD`s...detailed pictures! *sob*...it`s scarier than Blair
Witch,I tell you.