Sinister: all removables, for a price

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Tue Jul 27 07:19:12 BST 1999

yay! Blake is back!

I would have given my next door neighbor's left hand for a chance to see
looper play an acoustic set. If anyone can provide me with a bootleg of that
show, i'll give you darn near anything.

The post on the nature of love that was *supposed* to be private had lots of
good things to say. I'm glad it was inflicted on the list tho. very
informative. I don't believe in a single soulmate. sorry. That's all i shall
say, since I think justin said the rest.

who else would like to let Oversized Stu tell us the secret of who the list
crush voters are? I know i would.

i love some of you but not others.

dave