Sinister: On the nature of love...

Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com
Tue Jul 27 11:03:51 BST 1999

<< So my question is this.  Is there such a thing as the "perfect" mate?  I
have my
 own ideas on this, but I was wondering what some of you kids thought. >>

i completely believe in the idea of there being a perfect someone for
everyone. i don't think that the person fits all the criteria that you think
you want when you think of your perfect someone. i think that what the
perfect someone is when you find them eventually becomes perfect to you. i
also think that, unfortunately, you don't always end up with your perfect
someone. i've found the perfect one for me and too bad for me she's not aware
yet that we're each other's perfect someones. i hope that she figures it out
soon because i miss her. i saw her tonight at the bratmobile show and
couldn't talk to her. it was miserable. i don't know why people like to write
songs about unrequited love. it's a fucking awful thing. i suggest staying
away from love as much as possible. if you never love anyone then you never
give them the chance to not love you in return. that's my advice for the day,
however un-tw*e it is. hope all is well with all of you.
*alyssa marie*