Sinister: photo jenny

jfowle at xxx.edu jfowle at xxx.edu
Tue Jul 27 18:01:57 BST 1999

wow
i finally have a voice!  oh, happy day.  i am very excited to be able to
bore
you all with my life's antics.
so, yes, my name is jenny, or jen or some other derivitive of jennifer.
i really
don't mind, but i am rather pleased to be in a song, altho lisa is the
star of
quite a number of songs which come to mind...
i'm a lazy student at the university of michigan in ann arbor.  i spend
most of
my time listening to music, introducing people to the wonderful world of
B&S,
oh, and going to my classes, writing letters, playing in the sun.
i went to the looper show in detroit a couple of weeks ago which was
great fun,
altho it did start late, and my feet were tired after standing all
night.
since then i've seen several people from the show around
campus.interesting...
but that's not all...!
actually, it is.  there's not much to say at this point.  at least not
in regards
to belle and sebastian. besides that i'm rather hungry and am toying
with the idea
of getting some food before class.
humph,
it's a beautiful day and i don't know why i'm sitting inside at the
computer!

-j.