Sinister: Revision

marcobraca at xxx.it marcobraca at xxx.it
Tue Jul 27 19:02:59 BST 1999

Hi sinisters ,
for those who don't know me i present myself : i'm Marco#7 , i'm italian
, 25 years...........
I'm in the list 'till august '98 ,  i don't write very often ( never) ,
but i read you all days!
Welcome to the new members , and "ben ritrovati" to the old members (
especially Sarah and Mark C.).
Tigermilk :a genuine work of art, my prefer songs are Expectations and
She's losing it.
E.R. genial , but too much effects , too much .
In the last two weeks i had see :  R.E.M. , Pavement , Deus, Suede and
Wilco .
All great except Wilco ( first time in Italy) , they played only 3 songs
and then the singer ( full of alcohol or may be drugs) said goodbye and
went away. I said beautiful!!!
The other wilco opened one's arms with a "- Sorry , goodbye ".That's
all.
I hope that B&S will play in Italy this year , in February i was in
Glasgow and i met Stu.M. and Stevie and they said that we'll probably
play in Italy this year , so..........i'm waiting!!!

For all , this is my new e-mail :

marcobraca at libero.it

cheers,
Marco#7.