Sinister: Marine Research meet up, London bla bla

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 27 20:36:32 BST 1999

Hello people,

Umm...a shock useful post from me, but only if you're in London on
Thursday and intending to see Marine Research. (All of the information
contained hereinafter is not the author's responsibility and completely
the responsibility of Jim - he of infamous purple trousers)

Marine Research are playing the Camden Falcon Thursday, doors open 7.30
pm and MR on at 8.15 pm. They are playing before Brassy who is John
Spencers's sister's band and Venini which is ex-Pulp man Russell
Senior's band. Tickets are £5 (£4 with concessions).

The plan is to meet up at the pub opposite the Falcon which has an Eagle
and another word in it's name. If you know this word you're a better
person than I. The address of the Falcon is 234 Royal College Street so
the pub will probably be similar. Jim will be there at 6.45 pm precisely
and will great any friendly faces with open arms. He will be wearing his
Jim issue purple trousers and a Mogwai T-shirt. I'll be there about 7
hopefully wearing something clean if I do some washing and maybe even
ironed but I doubt it.

Anyone quick enough to read this can tune in to Mr Steve Lamacq on
United Kingdom's Radio 1 and hear the new Marine Research single around
9.

Other news. Fluffy Starry Supercalifadgeristicexpialodosious Sarah, your
big huge fucking post on the Jeepster message board has been wiped due
to incorrect proceedures. Just to let you know so you can put it back
again.

Umm..that's all folks I think.

Te ra,

Martin