Sinister: re: marine research london thursday (no b&s)

andrew dean koogy at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 27 21:44:32 BST 1999

ok, not b&s but i can't email starry herself cos she's awol in london
somewhere

starry wrote:
>A few of us are going to have a meet-up before the Marine Research
>shennanigans on the 29th, but flip knows whats going on there. Best mail
>me or Alix Campbell if you want to come along. Me and Alix and Miss
>Erica Miss and Johnk and his harem of laydee-friends are going. Martin
>Rissotto, drop me a life if you're coming too, you big smellface.

and i just wanna warn people who may be attending - i got email from
amelia yesterday* and she said that they are due to play for half an
hour at 8:15 which is ridiculously early and i wouldn't want anyone to
miss them. so get there early. better still, have the meetup at the
falcon, armpit though it is.

*nice namedropping here. less impressive when you realise that the
entire marine research list got the post and not just me but hey... she
did, however, reply to my reply asking just when the gig was (she forgot
to mention the date in her post) and she agreed i was cute when forced
at gunpoint by my girlfriend in los angeles... oh, i sent her everything
anybody had posted here about MR in america too.

andy
who has an interview in hammersmith at 5:15 that afternoon and who may
or may not be there later. send me meetup details please lixxy. 8)