Sinister: Come Together

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Wed Jul 28 04:33:54 BST 1999

It really irks me how undiscussed female masturbation is. It's crazy how many
of my gal friends have these rambunctious sex lives, and yet none admits to
molding the silly putty (I admit I just made that up, thanx). A few have said
somethin along the lines of, oh it tickles or they just get tired. I'm of the
thought that if you know your body and how you get off, so much the better
sex is. Clueless boys (or other girls, 'course) shouldn't be expected to make
everything kosher and slippy. I could rant forever about society's confused
standards regarding sex and women, but, anyway...teaching it in schools is
such a brilliant idea, though it brings that one Monty Python movie to mind.
Everyone go practice on some blueberries or something.
Jennifer
"I Don't Love Anyone"