Sinister: Edubation

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Jul 28 12:26:27 BST 1999

I agree that female masturbation is a criminally under-discussed
matter, and that the list is an ideal forum for just such a
discussion. I hope all the girls feel comfortable enough here to tell
us about any aspect of masturbation they'd like to talk about, in a
warm, welcoming environment. I particularly hope no one was put off by
Kevan Cooke's typically immature response to what is undoubtedly a
serious topic, ripe for a lengthy in-depth thread covering all the
bases, from basic masturbatory technique to elaborate fantasies,
possibly involving Stuart Murdoch, who I feel sure would approve. It's
about time we got over all these silly taboos. They are relics from
the Victorian Age and have no place in modern society.

Speaking of masturbation, the other day I was searching the Internet
Movie Database when I stumbled upon this intriguing title: "L'Amour
Aux Troussés", a 1974 thriller known in English as: "Hot Acts of
Love". Trousers, what have you been up to? Think of the neighbours! Oh
well, at least it wraps up Steady Mike's fantastic How Did Trousers
Get His Name competition, although I'm not quite sure how.

Hey Tim, why don't The Visitors team up with Piezoleptic Unit? You
could call yourselves The Visigoths.

Sister Disco