Sinister: They're Calling It?

Peter Airlie pairlie at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 28 13:01:00 BST 1999

Perhaps female masturbation would be less of a taboo subject if there were
more widely used euphemisms for it.  This could be a chicken and egg
situation I'm not sure.

I only suggest this because I recently compiled a top ten of B&S related
euphemisms for male masturbation and found quite a few to choose from.
Pondering a similar female top ten I tried to think of terms I have
previously heard that could be given a B&S angle but was lost for
inspiration.  (Actually looking at my original top ten quite a few are
gender non-specific but there is still a dearth of commonly used terms.)

The official word was that my top ten was too dirty for the band page but
maybe it just wasn't funny enough.

As this is my first post I have a feeling I'm giving you all a very bad
impression of me.

Peter

"It was the biggest quiff that small town beatings would allow for. "