Sinister: love and Celine Dion

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Wed Jul 28 15:16:35 BST 1999

..hi
I wrote a mail last night to say that I agree on lots of the things that has
been said about love, it was mostly a re. to Jan I. to say that if he had
"the" feeling for his soulmate friend it would be what i would call the
perfect love.

Anyway, I just won`t bother to say all the things I wrote about love, as I
am tired, and it seems to be "over" with the subject.

Just one thing,
..If you have ever been totally ...(some good english expression which I
haven`t the knowledge to use is supposed to be here...)..in love., then you
should be glad to have ever felt it. Imagine dying without ever having done
so. (Glad even if you don`t "get" the person)

The only problem is that you will still seek the same feeling later, and it
can be a bit tricky-since this feeling is rare. Know what I mean?? ..
I also said, (, funny enough -I saw  someone else mention it as well.,in
fact, in a mail written to sinister during the time I wrote mine-the very
same lyric)..I love the sentence.."if you want me I`ll be there a
boy,....but part of the deal, is for you to feel something". The last part
is very true, a relationship must be "both ways". But I guess the problem
can be that people like eachother in different "levels", there are many
"grades" of liking someone.
Maybe it`s not a problem.
This became more than one thing, sorry.

I also mentioned something quite different from the subject love, maybe I`ve
said it before ? (in that case -write me an angry mail)
Ànyway, this is it:
I know about a girl who has a goldcard in Celine Dion fanclub, she is really
proud of it, an idea for us???
I don`t mean to say that people who like C. Dion are bad or something (..one
must respect...etc)..but -a GOLDCARD???????????
It`s a good thing we all are different from eachother, or else the world
would be quite boring.

Then I`ll leave you all,
(and hope my mail get`s through this time.)

Take care

Marianne