Sinister: Back to the SSSR

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 28 15:38:42 BST 1999

Hey!

I am back to the Sinister Republik, tovarich and tovarich-ladies.I
finished not very sucessfully my work to be shown at the conference next
week after a hard struggle vs. PowerPoint and Bill Gates' tricky tools.My
poster, together with a picture of me, will be on at Imperial COllege next
Tuesday, if anyone is interesting in a meet up and he/she is also a
spanner.Please, I would not like to be shot now, Romantic Flying Scotsman.

Not now because I am in love! All these discussions going on about
L*O*V*E, and female masturbation lack totally of direct B&S content but
are interesting, however...Well,the state that I am in about love and
relationships is basically 'stupidization', so I am not going to be very
objective.Maybe there is one more than 'person' , maybe as a friend of
mine usually says : 'Imagine your half orange (the perfect partner in
colloquial Spanish) is in Congo and you never popped in there and he never
leaves Congo. What do you do then?'.I don't care about theories as I found
him, and I cannot continue on this praising because it is going to be
embarrasing and blushing and so on.

Female masturbation is different. I am 'Continental' , or so I have been
told in these Islands, so I can speak as straight forwardly as Shere Hite
without hesitation.But even when I am a female myself, I hardly know any
testimonies but mine, and my best friend's, the one talking rubbish about
oranges halves. It is not a topic frequently discussed at office coffee
breaks, not even at mid-school breaks.However, it is a totally different
concept from males point of view about the topic...

My name means Orange in Italian ,by the way, as Mark 'D' Tony Casarotto
probably knows, and its true meaning, in Basque, is 'the one among the
blackberries'.Does it make of me a very fruity person?

Well, now that I am free (is that enough as 70's Who quote?), my first
task is to organise my attending the Picnic and see those International
Bright Young Things.I will maybe arrive pulling my case, though I won't
look as beautiful as Claudia Cardinale.That's why I never put any picture
of me on Sinister's shop-window. Robin and I kind-of-have somewhere to
stay, but it is not very sure, so if someone could offer some floor to us
would be very welcome.And I promise to behave well in spite of my
'stupidized-by-Love' state!

And some poetry to finish : 'Future is whatever she touches with her
hands', Pedro Salinas , 'La voz a ti debida'.

Arantzazu or Arancia or Arantxa