Sinister: back from london

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Wed Jul 28 16:03:52 BST 1999

hello listees

finnaly I'm home in sweden and there is soo much do to at the moment..
yeasterday i went and bought myself a TV and video for my flat..I got the
contract today...yiii it's scary to move somewhere I do not know a singel
person..

but 4 years there will make me meet new people I suppose..everyone is free
to come over for a private skiing lesson:) as the skislopes are just around
the corner from my new flat..

I went to the listcrush site..and found out wow I've got two people who
voted fro me..:) sweet wonder who they are:)

lovely seeing you guys martin, marcus,geoff, mark, jessica, jenn, debbie,
dougal, and the rest I seem to have forgotten your names..:)

hugs kisses

becka