Sinister: black sessions (belle and sebastian this time!)

John Mahoney carllafong at xxx.net
Wed Jul 28 17:30:38 BST 1999

Well, this monday I woke up knowing that I'd really like to have a copy of
the Black Sessions on tape. I remember talks of setting up a tape tree when
they were first broadcast, but I guess that never happend, or it did without
me knowing. So if anyone has a copy of this and would like to trade it for
something with me, that would be very nice. The only B&S material I have is
the Radio 1 bowlie broadcast (which mr. andreas was so nice to record for
me). Even though they cut a few songs, I still enjoy it very much. I also
have a few other things at:

 www.geocities.com/soho/lofts/2968

(reading this over I realize that first  sentence is ungodly cheesey, but
Expectations had just started up.)

Cheers
JM