Sinister: (LONDON)marine research meet up & club after saturdays picnic??

Taylor JM J.M.Taylor at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 28 17:55:16 BST 1999

thanks martin for posting all the details, ermm sorry if i trod on
anybodys toes in terms suggesting meeting up at the **** eagle on royal
college street (old eagle???...sorry memeory doesn't work)

       NB NOT THE (ususal) SPREAD EAGLE on PARKWAY !!

.....not guranteed to be a great pub, but independantly id'd by two people
as ok, and most importantly next to the Falcon - as things start so early
we thought it better to be close by to start with to save mad dashes
across Camden.

So hopefully i'll not be sat on my own 'till 7.30. And if you want to hear
my theories/wafflings/stuff i've read etc on twin souls/soul mates/etc (or
highly recommended books), or tell me yours, i'd be most interested.
better still if you're a partner from a previous life (without loads of
endless shit(-ve karma) to work out between us), you know where i'll be.
or ....well anyway.

+ everybody up for "northern Soul, sixties beat, spaced out funk, hammond
grooves club after pic nic on saturday night?

loose @ hq club, camden lock.(0171 485 6044 for club info) (the flier
says) went a few weeks ago with other to be sinister list members (you
here yet ???) and was good.
(apolgies for possible lack of this making sense - being kicked out of
comp room)
bye
As martin said

Marine Research are playing the Camden Falcon Thursday, doors open 7.30
pm and MR on at 8.15 pm. They are playing before Brassy who is John
Spencers's sister's band and Venini which is ex-Pulp man Russell
Senior's band. Tickets are £5 (£4 with concessions).

The plan is to meet up at the pub opposite the Falcon which has an Eagle
and another word in it's name. If you know this word you're a better
person than I. The address of the Falcon is 234 Royal College Street so
the pub will probably be similar. Jim will be there at 6.45 pm precisely
and will great any friendly faces with open arms. He will be wearing his
Jim issue purple trousers and a Mogwai T-shirt. I'll be there about 7
hopefully wearing something clean if I do some washing and maybe even
ironed but I doubt it.

Martin